The Tampa Bay ISSA chapter hosts two full day meetings, two half-day meetings, and one or two special events each year. Our [full day] chapter meetings and events typically turnout between 50 to 150 attendees and are a great opportunity to network and learn about a wide range of information security related issues – and solutions.
Great chapter members combined with involved sponsors and volunteers makes for informative and well-orchestrated events. Keynote speakers and experts who are leaders in the field consistently deliver content that is both meaningful and engaging to our membership at large.
- Click here to view the 2020 agenda
- Click here to view the 2019 agenda
- Click here to view the 2018 agenda
- Click here to view presentations from past events and meetings
- If you would like to volunteer to help with one of our chapter’s activities, please contact us
- If you’re interested in presenting or seeing a specific topic covered, please contact our Education & Seminars Director